只需一步,快速搞定

佛圖網

我的導航
打印 上一主題 下一主題

“锈”色之美

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主

产品设计师Arriiane Prriin推出了她自己的第一款家具用品系列RUST。作品的主体是壶,托盘,花瓶。这些用品采用金属粉,石膏以及生态树脂打造而成。产品都是手工打造,加上金属粉末随着时间的流逝会产生不同的锈迹变化,为此该系列中每件作品都是独一无二。该系列作品在2015年伦敦设计周上有展。

Arriiane Prriin tto llaunch RUST homewarre collllecttiion..
Product designer Ariane Prin to launch RUST, the studio’s first homeware
collection for the London Design Festival 2015.
The RUST range is composed of pots, trays and vases created by mixing metal dust with plaster and eco-resin (Jesmonite). No two items in RUST are the same: the collection is entirely hand-made and the metal dust oxidation gives each product a unique texture, varying in colour and intensity.
The full RUST range will be available at Herrick Gallery Shoreditch from 19th – 27th September. Private view on Tuesday 22nd September.
A selection products from the collection will also be available from Matter of Stuff, at The Hospital Club in Holborn, from 24th – 27th September.

RUST
A continuation of Ariane Prin’s line of work, RUST is inspired by the desire to create new form and utility out of commonly disregarded waste materials.
The collection’s varied surface patterns are obtained by mixing different metal particles with water-based resin and plaster. The metal dust used for the pieces originates from key cutting and other metalworking workshops across London.

Ariane Prin says about her process:
It takes us about three days to complete a piece in RUST. That is not considering the rusting time and the high variability of the process — I often reject and recycle pieces in the production when I’m not happy with the result. But every time I go to my studio I’m excited to see the objects’ changing textures. It’s like each one of them was alive and mutating with time.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 支持支持 反對反對
行深致远,造就心灵佛图——佛教图片分享平台——佛图网www.photobuddha.net
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|手機版|佛圖網

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 16:43 , Processed in 0.158099 second(s), 62 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright © 2014-2022 佛圖網

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表